You’ll love these Pesto Cheese Crisps that uses 2 ingredients only. Get ready for this low carb snack that’s crispy, crunchy, and easy to make.
Savor the perfect blend of cheesy goodness and aromatic pesto with this Pesto Cheese Crisps recipe. A simple yet flavorful appetizer that’s easy to make and impossible to resist. Get ready to delight your taste buds!
If you love pesto then you’ll fall in love with these cheese crisps. This is super easy to make and doesn’t require any fuss! What’s great about these is that they are low carb and are the perfect snack.
These cheese crisps are also great for the upcoming holidays when you want something “green” in color. You can also serve these as appetizers for game day. I’ll leave you guys to the party planning.
If pesto isn’t your thang, then maybe you’ll like my Cranberry Cheese Crisps. Great to serve on Thanksgiving Day!
Indulge in the delightful fusion of flavors with our Pesto Cheese Crisps recipe. These crispy and savory bites are a perfect appetizer or snack for any occasion. With the rich blend of Colby & Monterey Jack shredded cheeses and the aromatic punch of pesto, you’ll find yourself reaching for more.
- Shredded Cheeses – I used Colby & Monterey Jack
- Foraged & Found – Sea Asparagus Pesto or your favorite pesto
HOW TO MAKE CHEESE CRISPS
Preheat oven to 350F. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
Divide shredded cheeses into 6 potions. Place 1 tablespoon of shredded cheeses on the parchment paper. (Leave about 1 inch space in between.) Add 1/2 teaspoon of pesto in the middle of each portion.
Pop them into the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes until the edges become golden. Make sure to keep an eye on them after the 10 minute mark! Let cool for 2 minutes.
- 3/8 cup Colby & Monterey Jack Shredded Cheeses
- 6 (½ tsp) Pesto
- dash of #POSITIVITY
- Preheat the oven at 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Divide shredded cheeses into 6 potions. Place 1 tablespoon of shredded cheeses on the parchment paper. (Leave about 1/2 inch space in between.)
- Add 1/2 tsp of pesto in the middle of each portion.
- Pop them into the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes until the edges become golden. Make sure to keep an eye on them after the 10 minute mark!
- Let cool for 2 minutes. Serve alone or with ranch dressing!
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is an approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
Since you’re still voyeuring here, jump on these and try them out:
Holla at yo girl and sweet talk to me below TOOTz!