You’ll love these Pesto Cheese Crisps that uses 2 ingredients only. Get ready for this low carb snack that’s crispy, crunchy, and easy to make.
PESTO CHEESE CRISPS OVERVIEW
If you love pesto then you’ll fall in love with these cheese crisps. This is super easy to make and doesn’t require any fuss! What’s great about these is that they are low carb and are the perfect snack.
These cheese crisps are also great for the upcoming holidays when you want something “green” in color. You can also serve these as appetizers for game day. I’ll leave you guys to the party planning.
If pesto isn’t your thang, then maybe you’ll like my Cranberry Cheese Crisps. Great to serve on Thanksgiving Day!
ABOUT FORAGED & FOUND
Foraged & Found literally goes out into the Alaskan wilderness and the pristine local waterways of Ketchikan and forage for the key ingredients in our uniquely Alaskan products. Wild harvested aquatic plants like kelp and sea asparagus are central to the flavors and nutritional profiles of our pickles, salsas, sauces, and pesto, and provide trace minerals not often found in soil-farmed foods. They are calcium-rich, provide an excellent source of iodine, carry vitamins and minerals in quantities rarely seen outside of supplement form, and enhance the flavor of your favorite foods. Wild Alaskan Ingredients are simply super-charged superfoods that you’ll find nowhere else on Earth!
Liven up your recipes with our uniquely nutritious and delicious wild-harvested sea asparagus pesto. Perfect on pasta or as a marinade, if you enjoy fresh-from-the-sea umami flavor you’re gonna love this pesto!
- Shredded Cheeses – I used Colby & Monterey Jack
- Foraged & Found – Sea Asparagus Pesto
HOW TO MAKE CHEESE CRISPS
Preheat oven to 350F. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
Divide shredded cheeses into 6 potions. Place 1 tablespoon of shredded cheeses on the parchment paper. (Leave about 1 inch space in between.) Add 1/2 teaspoon of pesto in the middle of each portion.
Pop them into the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes until the edges become golden. Make sure to keep an eye on them after the 10 minute mark! Let cool for 2 minutes.
THE NK ESSENTIALS
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use and love, or think my readers will find useful. Thanks Tootz!
- 3/8 cup Colby & Monterey Jack Shredded Cheeses
- 6 (½ tsp) Foraged & Found Sea Asparagus Pesto - ½ tsp each
- 1 tbsp #POSITIVITY
- Preheat the oven at 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Divide shredded cheeses into 6 potions. Place 1 tablespoon of shredded cheeses on the parchment paper. (Leave about 1/2 inch space in between.)
- Add 1/2 tsp of pesto in the middle of each portion.
- Pop them into the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes until the edges become golden. Make sure to keep an eye on them after the 10 minute mark!
- Let cool for 2 minutes. Serve alone or with ranch dressing!
Since you’re still voyeuring here, jump on these and try them out:
Holla at yo girl and sweet talk to me below TOOTz!
AIGHT I’M OUTRO…