Hi TOOTz! You’ll find some Sinful Eats for your Pleasure Palate – From Appetizers to Main Dishes, to Seduction Sandwiches and Bunzy Burgers! You’ll find it all as you breeze through my Naughty Kitchen!
BEHIND THE NAUGHTY KITCHEN
What started it out all for me was being on Instagram. I was under a different alias then, “Jenaleigh” as a matter of fact. I took pictures of foods that I made for my Mouth Bombers. While posting captions, I discovered that I was describing food with sexual innuendos and tagging them as #FoodPorn and #Foodgasm. That’s when the Naughty Kitchen appeared on my IG followers’ feeds. It was really a joke towards my IG followers, but then flourished as they complimented me on the new name. That’s when I decided to just keep the name Naughty Kitchen. Thank you to all my Naughty Kitchen Followers on Instagram – XoXo.
THE LEAGUE OF MOUTH BOMBERS
Who are My League of Mouth Bombers? They are the hungry mouths that I feed, errrrday! The League of Mouth Bombers have been growing to include my family, my son’s friends, my friends, and friends of friends, and well…you get the idea!
WHAT DOES TOOTz MEAN?
I call everyone TOOTz. I got it from watching the movie, “Roger Rabbit” when I was younger. It is my terms of endearment for everyone that I chose to use. It’s better (and safer) than using the term “sweetie”, “babe”, “hun” which some find it offensively when used towards their girlfriends, boyfriends, wife, husband, other lovers, etc etc…
HERE ARE SOME RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I am half my son’s age (which may leave you guessing).
- I have a Bachelor’s Degree – Double Major in Business Administration & Management.
- I have certificates in Diet and Nutrition Management, Whole Food Cooking, and Master Herbalist.
- Yuck! I hate cucumbers and pickles, so you’ll rarely see them in my recipe posts.
- I love anything garlic flavored or with garlic. Hey! It’s good for the heart!
- Love Football season. Baseball and basketball are secondary to watch, but keep me entertained off football season.
- I use my Sony a5100 Camera to take pics. I love it and do recommend it as it fits well inside my purse.
- Recently, I was diagnosed with a type of eye disease on my right eye called SRNVM. I’m always winking when I try to focus 😉
- I have my own Virtual Assistant business. If you need my assistance, please get in touch with me!
WHAT KIND OF RECIPES DO I MAKE?
I concentrate on making healthylicious foods, focussing on low sodium. I rarely use salt when I feed my family.
I don’t like my recipes to fall under food segregation or being classified into a category, but I guess in the real world, segregation still exists. There are many such as Vegan, Vegetarians, Paleo, Whole 30, Clean Eating, Pescatarians, Plant Based, Low-Carb, Keto and so forth. If you were to segregate my recipes, they would be placed under all categories to live a healthy lifestyle, with a big emphasis on low sodium.
On occasions, I do create fusion foods that range from junktified to healthyfied because they’re fun to eat! I still create homemade meals for my family and friends yet alter them with their dietary needs and concerns. You’ll find those recipes here!