This homemade Cranberry Jam is sweet and tart yet delicious. Made with frozen cranberries and a few other healthier ingredients. It’s the perfect condiment for breakfast and brunch during the holidays!
CRANBERRY JAM OVERVIEW
This homemade cranberry jam is a great addition to the upcoming holidays. It is better to make than buying the store bought version. You’ll find that this cranberry jam is quick and easy to make with just four ingredients.
HOMEMADE CRANBERRY JAM BREAKDOWN
- FROZEN CRANBERRIES – Thawed or fresh cranberries
- WATER – Use a cup but you may have to adjust later for desired thickness.
- ORGANIC COCONUT PALM SUGAR
- ORGANIC MAPLE SYRUP
HOW TO MAKE THE HOMEMADE JAM
In a small sauce pot, add all ingredients.
Boil 10-12 mins over medium high heat.
Reduce to medium heat and smash the cranberries to release its natural juices and color.
Let the jam cool and pour in a glass container with a lid.
STORING THE JAM
Store the jam in a glass container and will be good in the fridge 3 – 5 days.
Since you’re still voyeuring here, jump on these and try them out:
Holla at yo girl and sweet talk to me below TOOTz!
AIGHT I’M OUTRO…
STALK ME ON MY NAUGHTY NETWORK
- 1 cup frozen cranberry, thawed
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp organic coconut palm sugar
- 2 tbsp organic maple syrup
- Dash of #THANKFULNESS
- In a small sauce pot, add all ingredients.
- Boil 10-12 mins over medium high heat.
- Reduce to medium heat and smash the cranberries to release its natural juices and color.
- Let cool and pour in a jarred container.
- Can be stored up to 3-5 days in the fridge.
- Add more water if the sauce is too thick. If the jam is too tart, then add more sugar or maple syrup
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use and love, or think my readers will find useful. Thanks Tootz!