Who Wants a PIZZA these Jalapeno Pizza Toasties? Raise your hands!!
Alright, maybe wash your hands first before you grab one of these Jalapeno Pizza Toasties. You know the rule – when you touch it, you keep it, and eat it!
I didn’t know this was going to be a request from a few followers for the recipe so here it is. It’s really easy to make.
I usually grab my French Bread at Walmart and have the deli attendant slice them out for me. I would bake my own bread if I had the time but I work 5 days a week. I only have 2 days out of the weekend to do all my part of the chores. Actually, I barely have time to do a nice photo shoot which is at least a whole day process. I’m sure my fellow Food Bloggers feel me on this! ~Food Blogger Vent~
Are you ready for this super easy Jalapeno Pizza Toasties recipe?
Go head over to your bakery or the super market and grab a French Bread loaf. Italian loaf will do also if they run out of the long Frenchies. Use about 2 Tablespoon of melted buttah (Earth Balance Olive Oil Butter) or your ghetto margarine, or ghetto buttah from your food stamps in a small bowl. Dip your brush on the buttah and get ready to lubricate. On each slice, buttah it up baby! I like to add about 1 tablespoon of minced garlic, onion pows, and g pows.
Grab your favorite saucy sauce. You already know I like using the Low Sodium Prego Italian Traditional sauce. It’s just versatile for me that I use it when a recipe calls for “tomato sauce” or “tomato paste”. I keep the unused portion in my fridge and it lasts for less than a week depending on what I choose to use the sauce for. Seriously, I’m trying to make it convenient for you as it is convenient for me. Anyway, I use at least a tablespoon and spread the sauce on each slice.
Get your favorite shredded cheeses and sprinkle them on top of the sauce. Then Put a Jalapeno Ring on it!
Bake these Jalapeno Pizza Toasties at 400 degrees for about 5 minutes or until your desired toasties are tanned enough.
Aight I’m Outro…
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use and love, or think my readers will find useful. Thanks Tootz!
- 2 cups Low Fat Shredded Cheeses (or your favorite)
- 1 tbsp Tomato Sauce (per slice)
- 2 tbsp melted Vegan Butter
- 1 tbsp minced Organic Garlic cloves
- dash of Garlic Powder
- dash of Onion Powder
- Pickled Jalapeno rings (as many as you like per slice)
- 1 French Bread Loaf (sliced)
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix butter, minced garlic, onion powder, garlic powder, then set aside.
- In a lined baking sheet or silpat, place bread slice leaving them 1/2″ spread apart.
- Brush and coat each slice of bread with garlic butter mixture, followed by the tomato sauce over. Next, spread as much shredded cheeses and top off with a pickled Jalapeno ring on each slice.
- Bake for about 5 minutes or until cheeses have melted and bread slices are toasted to your desire. Grub on!
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is an approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.