Easy No Bake Pineapple Pudding Pie that’s perfect for your anytime dessert!
PINEAPPLE PUDDING PIE
I wanted a quicky desert to make for my guests that used easy ingredients to find at a local grocery store. I found a recipe on Pinterest from MotherThyme. I tweaked mine to make it a tad bit healthier. Of course, feel free to alter the recipe yourself…
This is so simple to make that you can just screen shot the ingredients below for your groceries.
- Canned crushed Pineapples
- Non-Fat Sour Cream
- Sugarfree Vanilla Instant Pudding
- Reduced Fat Graham Crackers
Since you’re still voyeuring here, jump on these and try them out:
These are great pairings for Dinner if you want more pineapples.
Holla at yo girl and sweet talk at me below TOOTz!
AIGHT I’M OUTRO…
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use and love, or think my readers will find useful. Thanks Tootz!
- 1 20 oz Can of Crushed Pineapple - undrained
- 1 cup Low Fat or Non Fat Sour Cream;
- 1 3.4 oz box of Sugarfree Vanilla Pudding
- 1 Reduced Fat Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Cool Whip (Thawed)
- Place crushed pineapples including the juice in a large bowl. Add the sour cream and pudding. Mix all the ingredients together and transfer them into the pie crust.
- Chill for 2 hours and serve with a dollop of Cool Whip! Quick and easy right, Toots?!
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is an approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.