These cauliflower wings of desire are healthier, breaded, baked, then coated with banana ketchup! These cauliflower wings will be your new desirable temptation.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use and love, or think my readers will find useful. Thanks Tootz!
These cauliflower wings of desire is the part two version of my first cauliflower wings of desire made with buffalo sauce. They are made with the same process but the only change is the replacing the buffalo sauce to banana ketchup. Also, I didn’t include the butter that was used on part one.
The breading used was just flour, and unsweetened almond milk with dashes of my OG seasonings that I like using.
If you’re interest in the real deal using chicken, I have my Banana Ketchup Glazed Chicken Wings too!
- Head of a cauliflower
- All purpose flour
- Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Onion, garlic, and paprika powder
- Banana Ketchup
HOW TO MAKE CAULIFLOWER WINGS WITH BANANA KETCHUP
In a medium bowl, add all the ingredients except the banana ketchup. Mix in the cauliflower and remove the excess breading mixture so that its not too thick.
Preheat your oven to 400F. Grab a baking sheet and line it with parchment paper for easy clean up.
Place your cauliflower wings mixture on the parchment leaving space for each piece without overcrowding.
Bake for 20 minutes or until they are golden in color. Once baked, mix in banana ketchup and bake for an additional 5 minutes while keeping an eye on the oven or broil for 2-3 minutes on top rack.
Since you’re still voyeuring here, jump on these and try them out:
Holla at yo girl and sweet talk to me below TOOTz!
AIGHT I’M OUTRO…
STALK ME ON MY NAUGHTY NETWORK
- Head of cauliflower (seperated)
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1-2 tbsp Jufran Banana Ketchup
- 1 cup of #PASSION
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl except the banana sauce. Place your cauliflower wings mixture on the parchment leaving space for each piece without overcrowding. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Add sauce then bake for an additional 5 minutes or broil on top rack for 2-3 minutes
- Serve with side salad and rice!