Your One Pan wonder with all the healthy goodies. This One Pan Baked Lemon Tilapia with Garlic Buttered Asparagus is a good meal prep idea to try!
ONE PAN BAKED LEMON TILAPIA OVERVIEW
This for you lazy tootz who want to save time with less dish washing. It’s the one pan wonder where you layer all your healthy goodies for your meal preps.
Since I started working, I haven’t had time to make lunch or dinner everyday like I used to. So I decided to meal prep.
I used The Gourmet Collection Ginger Lemon Sriracha spice blend. It was a Christmas gift to use when we barbeque and grill. I decided to snatch and use it to give these tilapias some flavor.
We love buttered rice so I used browned rice slathered with vegan butter and a vegan bouillon cube. I did post this on my Instagram as a sneak peak-a-boo on my instastory. If you’re new to my web page, try following me on Instagram.
Try checking out my other seafood recipes like my Tangy Tuna Mac Salad when you have a minute. Just a reminder that I rarely use salt for our dietary needs. I like to keep my recipes at a low sodium level. If you need to alter my recipe and spike your sodium level, by all means do it for yourself.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use and love, or think my readers will find useful. Thanks Tootz!
- 6 6 oz Tilapia Fillets
- 1 lbs Asparagus (ends cut)
- ½ small juice from Lemon
- 2 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 2 tbsp melted Vegan Butter or regular Butter
- 2-3 tbsp Ginger Lemon Sriracha Seasoning
- Coconut Oil cooking spray
- Buttered Brown Rice Optional
- 1 cube Vegan Vegetable Bouillon with Herbs
- 1-2 tbsp Vegan Butter or Regular Butter
- Parsely for garnish
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees. Grab a baking pan lined with foil. Spray coconut oil all over.
- Begin the layering process. Lay asparaguses over. Spread minced garlic and melted butter over asparagus.
- Season both sides of tilapia with the ginger lemon sriracha seasonings. Squeeze lemon over the tops of the tilapias. Lay tilapias over the asparagus.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until tilapias flake with a fork.
- Serve over brown rice or what ever suits your fancy
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is an approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.