This Tangy Tuna Macaroni Salad has a hint of Apple Cider Vinegar and Balsamic Vinaigrette to kick up your Mac Status!
This is a quick and easy recipe to make that requires less pots and pans to wash. I know you feel me on this. We’re just too damn busy with our personal lives to add more chores.
I needed quick meals as I am always on the go or busy with chores and blogging here LOL.
Tangy Tuna Macaroni Salad..
Tuna is a great source of protein and helps keep you full. We usually grab a few cans to stock up when we do groceries because we’re deep in the country side of town which is far from the city!
We always like to have a big bottle of Apple Cider Vinegar cause we like it as a dressing or use it as our condiment. ACV has the tart and tangy taste we love.
By the way, have you tried my other Mac recipe? If not, try my Banana Ketchup Mac and Cheese if you want to get a little sweetness going on.
JOCK THESE OTHER TUNA RECIPES
Holla at yo girl and sweet talk to me below if yall make this TOOTz!
AIGHT I’M OUTRO…
STALK ME ON MY NAUGHTY NETWORK
- 8 oz Dry Elbow Macaroni
- 5 oz canned Albacore Tuna with salt
- ¼ small Red Onions (chopped)
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp cracked Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing
- ½ tsp Paprika powder
- ½ tsp Cayenne powder
- 1 tsp Dry Parsley (more for garnish)
- Dash of #Personality
- Cook macaroni according to package (adding salt is optional). Drain, let it cool, and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add the tuna and flake it first. Then add all the rest of the ingredients and mix in the macaroni. Garnish with parsley.
- You may serve warm or cold.
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is an approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use and love, or think my readers will find useful. Thanks Tootz!