This Triple Cheese and Veggie Bagel Sandwich is a great breakfast sandwich that has pepper jack cheese, swiss cheese, and cream cheese.
This Triple Cheese and Veggies Bagel Sandwich is Rated XXX with twists of 3 cheeses that’s Top Notch Droolicious!
It’s rated XXX! That means, you’ll get a dose of each of the cheeses you choose. For this Triple Cheese and Veggie Bagel Sandwich, I chose our usual – pepper jack cheese, swiss cheese, and cream cheese. A bagel would be naked without cream cheese. Yes, I know some people use butter but for now, I am talking about cheese – triple cheeses to be exact.
Triple Cheese and Veggie Bagel Sandwich
Let me seduce you with the inside of this bagel sandwich. I decided to use onion bagels. Then, I grilled some thinly sliced onions, shrooms, and sweet bell peppers with my favorite spices over a panini grill lined with foil. (My frying pans were in the dishwasher so DAMN on me!)
Let me know if you try this recipe and comment below! Or even better, tag me on Instagram and use #NaughtyKitchen so I can voyeur your page!
- 2 Onion Bagels (halved)
- 2 oz Cream Cheese (divided)
- 2 slices Swiss Cheeses
- 2 slices Pepperjack Cheese
- 1 cup Crimini Mushrooms
- ½ small Yellow Onions
- 1 Sweet Baby Bell Peppers
- ¼ tsp Garam masala
- ¼ tsp Turmeric (for the yellow color)
- ¼ tsp Cumin
- ¼ tsp Garlic powder
- ½ tsp Onion powder
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Vegan Butter or regular Butter
- Spread 1 oz of cream cheese on each half of the bagel. Place a slice of cheese on top of the cream cheese on each half of bagel.
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees and toast bagel for 5 minutes or until the cheeses have melted.
- While the bagels are toasting, grab your Panini Press and line it with foil. Add all the ingredients (veggies,spices, & butter) and press for 2 mins. Once done, mix up up the ingredients. **See Notes
- When the bagels have been toasted, grab a plate and place the veggies in between the toasted and melted cheeses.
- Grub On!
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is an approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @NaughtyKitchen and use #NaughtyKitchen so I can Voyeur your page!
✨Got Pinterest?✨ Come join Me and My Finest Food Blogger Squad and discover some Sexy Recipes to make‼️