This creamy Chorizo Stuffed French Bread is a savory appetizer and is perfect for any gathering. The mix of cream cheese and soy chorizo brings on the bold flavors. This will be gone within minutes of serving it!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use and love, or think my readers will find useful. Thanks Tootz!
BEHIND THE CREAMY CHORIZO
All the creaminess from the cream cheese mixed with soy based chorizo brings on a flavorful tastes to your palates. This was a last minute idea that I came up with for an appetizer using french bread to hold the dip. Turned out, that the creamy chorizo was stuffed into the french bread! Once it’s baked and comes straight out of the oven, it’ll be gone half way serving it on to a serving plate!
- French Bread Loaf (I had half of a loaf!)
- Cream Cheese & Chives
- Chorizo (Soy based Chorizo like Morning Star Farms)
- Vegan Mayo
- Your Favorite Cheese slices or Shredded Cheeses
- Chopped White Onions
- Fresh Cilantro
PAIR THESE UP WITH
In case you need back up and these stuffed french bread is gone, you may want to consider my Banana Ketchup Glazed Wings. They are a sticky Filipino version of Asian Wings yet better and it’s finger lickin good!
- 1/2 French Bread Loaf
- 1 cup cooked Chorizo (Morning Star)
- 2 slices Vegan American Cheese
- 1/2 package or 4oz Cream Cheese & Chives
- 1 1/2 tbsp Vegan Mayo
- 1 tbsp Chopped White Onions
- 1 tbsp Chopped Cilantro
- Powdered Parmesan Cheese (optional)
- 1 cup of #GRATITUDE
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl except the cheeses.
- Divide cheeses. Lay out cheeses inside the french bread. Then add in the dip.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 8-12 mins or until the tops begin to crisp.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese and cilantro and serve immediately.
Since you’re still voyeuring here, jump on these and try them out:
Holla at yo girl and sweet talk to me below TOOTz!
AIGHT I’M OUTRO…