This Creamy Shrimp Po Boy Sandwich gives a slight punch on to your taste buds! The sandwich has creamy green chiles and jalapenos remoulade sauce for a great taste appeal.
When you see green chiles and jalapenos on this Sandwich, dont be scared! You’ll think that it’ll be spicy but it’s really not. The mayo used in this will help cope your tongue’s tolerance.
CREAMY SHRIMP PO BOY SANDWICH OVERVIEW
You will want these green chiles in your remoulade. The green chiles gives a good kick to your palates. I included pickled jalapenos to give more of a spike to the spicyness – LOL!
If you don’t like jalapenos in your sandwich, replace them with pickles or don’t put them in.
Mix the mayo in and you will have a creamy and spicy sauce.
- 1 lbs uncooked Medium Shrimps (deveined)
- ¼ small Red Onions (diced)
- 2 cloves Organic Garlic Cloves (minced)
- ⅓ cup Green Chile salsa or sauce
- 2 tbsp Pickled Jalapenos (diced)
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Dried Parsely
- ½ large Tomato (half diced, half sliced)
- ⅓ cup Vegan Mayo or Reduced Fat Mayo
- 1 French Bread Loaf
- Touch of #Charm
- Heat a large pan with oil. Add onions, garlic, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, parsely and saute until fragrant. Then add jalapenos, green chile, tomatoes, and mix together.
- Add shrimps to the pan and mix. Simmer covered for about 8 minutes, stirring occassionally to avoid burning. Once the sauce is close to evaporating, turn heat off. Add the mayo and mix. Set aside.
- Toast your bread in the oven for 4 minutes at 400 degrees. (Oven times varies)
- When done, add the sliced tomatoes on bottom of toasted bread, then spread the shrimp mixture on top. (I added jalapeno green chile mixture, diced red onions, and parsely just to make a prettier garnish).
- Slice in half, take a pic and tag me, then devour!
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is an approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
Since you’re still voyeuring here, jump on these and try them out:
Holla at yo girl and sweet talk to me below TOOTz!
AIGHT I’M OUTRO…
STALK ME ON MY NAUGHTY NETWORK
This was originally posted on June 22, 2018. Images have been updated.