A Breakfast Croissant Melt that is a pleasurable sight with a fried egg with an oozing yolk, double melted cheeses, jalapenos, and a turkey sausage patty!
Actually, you’ll want this when ever you are craving a melted cheesy sandwich. It’s been awhile since I have posted a sandwich to seduce you. I’m keeping this blog short as none of my IG followers actually reads blog and just jumps to the recipes. They’re more VISUALLY INCLINED.
Instead of using mayonnaise, I used whipped cream cheese to cool the tongue down from the hot jalapenos. You can always substitute the ingredients to what ever suits you.
I fried the egg to have a crispy bottom, then slightly poke the yolk to do a little balayage with the yolk color. Sort of a scrambled egg look to it.
Let’s Look inside of this Breakfast Croissant Melt
Aight I’m Outro…
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use and love, or think my readers will find useful. Thanks Tootz!
- 2 Buttery Croissants (Split in halves)
- 2 Turkey Sausage Patties (fully cooked)
- 4 slices Chicken Deli Meat;2 Large Eggs (Fried and Seasoned)
- 4 slices Jalapeno Pepperjack Cheese
- 1 tsp Low Fat Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1 small Tomato (sliced)
- Pickled Jalapenos (optional)
- 1 tsp of #Joy!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread a teaspoon of cream cheese on one slice of the croissant. Place the croissant halves on a silpat or baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 4 minutes.
- In a nonstick frying pan, heat the 2 patties. Then add a slice of cheese on each patty and let cheese melt. Place on bottom part of croissant..
- In the same pan, fry each egg any way you want and season each egg to your liking. Add another slice of cheese and top with jalapenos. Place on top of the melted cheese patty. Add 2 slices of tomatoes. Then place the croissant on top of sandwich.
- Take a pic and Tag #NaughtyKitchen on Instgram. Then grub!
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is an approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.