To all the Avocado Lovers, these Healthy Stuffed Vegetarian Avocados were made for you! Are you tired of making guacamoles as part of your condiments for appetizers? or maybe need a change of ideas stuffing your avocados? You may want to try these healthy stuffed vegetarian avocados that has cauliflower rice, and all the veggies galore. The good part is that you can stuff these avocados with your choice of protein.
Behind This Healthy Stuffed Vegetarian Avocados
I only had one small avocado left and didn’t feel like making avo toast or guacamole. So I decided to have a healthy snack that could hold the hunger down until lunch time.
Towards the end process of making these stuffed vegetarian avocados, I added a chicken patty left over from the previous night. I chopped and cubed the patty into little pieces. You can do the same or add my Sweet Ground Chicken recipe if you prefer lean ground meats.
The Healthy Stuffed Vegetarian Avocados Breakdown
I used Trader Joe’s petite avocados but had one left. Have you ever seen them? They’re soOo small!
Anyway, I cut it in half and scooped the avocados into a small dipping bowl. Then I sprinkled my favorite seasonings. You don’t have to do this since the soyrizo and cauliflower rice are seasoned with their own blends. Cut the soyrizo package in half and remove from the casing. I hate this part cause it bleeds the oil out.
Grab your ghetto frying pan and lube it up with some orgasmic oil. Throw in your garlic bits and mini peppers over medium heat. Saute until firm.
Add the soyrizo and saute for about 5-7 minutes until browned.
Add the cauliflower rice and saute for another 5-6 minutes. You can add salt and pepper if you would like.
Grab the sliced avocados. I put a layer of avocado first. Then stuffed them up to look like this! You’ll actually have more than one serving! You can always save the rest of these healthy stuffed vegetarian avocados for later. It’s just like meal prepping.
Healthy Stuffed Vegetarian Avocado Alternatives
- You may use chorizo instead of soyrizo for the gluttons
- Quinoa or Jasmine rice can be substituted for cauliflower rice
- Use your favorite veggies to stuff the avocado
By the way, does this ever happen to you? Your pet blocks your way cause you’re carrying food like these healthy stuffed vegetarian avocados?
Jump on these and Veg Out!
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT TOOTZ!
Aight I’m Outro…
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use and love, or think my readers will find useful. Thanks Tootz!
- 1 Avocado (cut in half) per person
- 1 6 oz Trader Joe’s Soyrizo
- 1 8 oz Cauliflower Stir Fry Rice
- 2-3 cloves Organic Garlic (minced)
- 2-3 pieces Sweet Bell Peppers (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Water
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- ½ tsp Cumin Powder
- Red Pepper Flakes & Dried Parsley for toppings (optional)
- 1 tsp of #Smiles
- Cut Avocado in half and scoop out the inside of the avocados. Place into a small bowl. Sprinkle garlic powder, onion powder, and cumin powder to taste. Set aside
- Grab a non stick frying pan and oil or water. Throw in the garlic and mini peppers over medium heat. Saute until firm. Add the soyrizo and saute for about 5-7 minutes until browned. Add the cauliflower rice and saute for another 5-6 minutes. You can add salt and pepper if you would like.
- Grab your avocado slices. Put a layer of the avocados first. Stuff the rest with the soyrizo and cauliflower rice mix
- Serve immediately 🙂
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is an approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.