Make this quick and easy Sweet Ground Chicken and Mushrooms for dinner tonight!
This Sweet Ground Chicken and Mushrooms has got to be our favorite weeknight dish lately! I have made this twice already this month and sharing this with you, Tootz!
I posted this recently on my Instagram and numerous Tootz have messaged me asking if I have the recipe for this Sweet Ground Chicken and Mushrooms. One follower wanted to make this as his meal prep which is definitely a good idea for interchanging your boring proteins throughout the week.
SWEET GROUND CHICKEN AND MUSHROOMS OVERVIEW
I used one pound of lean ground chicken. You can use any type of lean ground meat that you prefer. I decided to sweeten this chick with maple syrup and coconut aminos. If you don’t have any, you can use brown sugar or regular sugar. I like using coconut aminos because it has a touch of sweetness. It’s like having a sweet soy sauce. You don’t have to use coconut aminos and just substitute and use low sodium soy sauce. The mushies shrooms were on sale so I used half of the package. I just chopped them up to little pieces. Towards the end, I sprinkled red pepper flakes and dried parsley to make it colorful.
The veggies that I had on hand were asparagus. I baked those in the sauna for a few minutes and sprinkled garlic and onion powder along with garlic and onion bits. I then sprinkled those long spears with orgasmic sesame seeds. The other day, I used long green beans and did them the same way as shown on the pic below. You can always use your favorite veggies.
Last but not least, I used Jazzy Rice (Jasmine Rice) for our carbs. I normally like using quinoa but I haven’t had much luck finding them here at our local grocery store in Albuquerque. We live in the BOONIEs okay! I would have to drive 15 miles to the city.
PAIR THIS SWEET GROUND CHICKEN AND MUSHROOMS WITH:
HIT UP THESE OTHER BOWLS
Holla at yo girl and sweet talk to me below if yall make this TOOTz!
AIGHT I’M OUTRO…
STALK ME ON MY NAUGHTY NETWORK
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use and love, or think my readers will find useful. Thanks Tootz!
- 1 lbs Lean Ground Chicken
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil;
- ¼ cup Organic Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup Organic Coconut Aminos
- 1 cup chopped Mushrooms
- 3-4 cloves minced Organic Garlic
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- ¼ small diced Yellow Onion
- Red Pepper Flakes & Dried Parsley (for garnish)
- 4 cups Cooked Jasmine Rice
- 1 tsp of #Sillyness
- In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat and dump the ground chicken and fry til no longer pink. Drain the fat out from the pan if necessary.
- Toss in garlic, onions, and mushrooms and saute for a few minutes.
- In another bowl, mix maple syrup, coconut aminos, black pepper, garlic powder. Throw in the pan and let simmer until juices runs out.
- Serve over rice, veggies, and garnish with red pepper flakes and dried parsley.
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is an approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.