You’ll need to have your bibs ready for this Vegetarian Guacamole Cheeseburger that’s stuffed with a plant-based patty, melted pepper jack cheese, and slathered by the Green Guaca Goddess for your worshipping!
GUACAMOLE CHEESEBURGER OVERVIEW
Everyone loves a good cheeseburger. I’m not talking about the burgers that are made with flesh. I’m talking about this Vegetarian/Vegan burger that I make almost every week. My Mouth Bombers have enjoyed the burgers ever since I introduced these plant-based burger patties to “fake” them out with.
I used Beyond Burger’s plant-based burger patties that’s made from peas. They look like ground flesh or ‘meat’ and that bloody red color is made from beet juice! Now, if you are lazy to cook them, head over to Veggie Grill and have those cooks grill you one. Make sure you tip them!
MAKING THE GUACAMOLE
I make them differently according to what I have in the fridge or pantry. This past week we had a few organic avocados and organic grape tomatoes. Perfect way to make this guacamole. I do not use salsa to make guacamoles because it waters down the flavor. I like mine freshly made with the avocado chunks and bits.
All I did was mashed the avocado, grabbed and chopped those little red nipply balls, added the white breath kickers, and added salt and pepper. Don’t judge me for not adding lemon or lime either. You can add that to your guacamole. DUH!
TOASTING THE BUNS
For the buns, I used organic burger buns and they were well proportioned to this Cheeseburger. I usually spread mayo on the buns and bake the buns in the oven at 400 degrees. Then I fry the patties for 3-4 minutes to infuse some toasted flavor.
I have seen others toast their buns with butter or oil. I have used the plain white burger buns and they burn faster. Adjust your oven’s timer or keep an eye on the timer.
Since you’re still voyeuring here, jump on these and try them out:
Holla at yo girl and sweet talk to me below TOOTz!
AIGHT I’M OUTRO…
STALK ME ON MY NAUGHTY NETWORK
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use and love, or think my readers will find useful. Thanks Tootz!
- 1 package Beyond Burger Patties (or meatless meat of your choice)
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 slices Pepperjack Cheese (or vegan cheese)
- 2 pinches Garlic Powder (one pinch each side)
- 2 pinches of Onion Powder (one pinch each side)
- 2 pinches of Cumin (one pinch each side)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Vegan Mayonnaise per burger
- 2 Organic Burger Buns
- 1 medium Hass Avocado
- 3-4 pieces of Grape Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp minced White Onions
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Grab the 2 patties and season them with the salt & pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and cumin, on both sides and set them aside for a few minutes while you make the Guaca Goddess.
- In a small bowl, mash your avo. Add the chopped grape tomatoes, onions, salt and pepper. (You can do this process while you cook the burger patties too!)
- Heat your pan with the EVOO. Add your seasoned patties and fry each side for about 4 minutes or until both sides are browned. Place the pepperjack cheeses over the patties and cover with lid until cheeses are melted.
- Grab the burger buns and spread mayo on them. Place the patties with the melted cheeses on each bun. Then top off with the guaca goddess on each bun.
- Then, worship this Guaca Goddess Cheeseburger!
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is an approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.