Enjoy the Christmas Holiday with a glass of Vodka Christmas Punch. Your favorite Vodka, Cranberry Juice, Gingerale, and Lemonade comes together to create a special Holiday cocktail that’s delicious!
CHRISTMAS PUNCH OVERVIEW
Get your alcoholic family and friends to join in on the holiday festivities with this special concoction. Don’t be fooled by the color and the decorative garnish. This adult beverage will get you a bit tipsy cause this punch is a creaper!
Head down to your local liquor store or grocery and start shopping. This is super easy to make and requires the simple ingredient you can find at the store.
Once you have all your ingredients lined up. Grab your punch bowl, cocktail glasses, or your red cups and fill them up when your guests appear at your door step. Hand it to them and get the party started!
Are you ready for a head change, TOOTz?!
THE VODKA CHRISTMAS PUNCH BREAKDOWN
- CRANBERRY JUICE
- YOUR FAVORITE VODKA – Get the good pricey stuff!
- LEMONADE – Fresh lemonade or store bought is fine
- GINGER ALE – I like using Canada Dry. Grab the Cranberry Ginger Ale if your store has them in stock!
- ORANGE SLICES AND CRANBERRIES – For garnishes
- LOTS OF ICE
HOW TO MAKE THIS VODKA CHRISTMAS PUNCH
Slice your oranges and rinse your cranberries. If you’re using frozen cranberries, add them to the bowl. The frozen cranberries will keep the drink cool.
Add the cranberry juice.
Now, add the good stuff – VODKA!
Pour in the Ginger Ale and Lemonade. Adjust to fit your flavor.
Taste test, sip, and pour into a glass for your guests! Get tipsy!
MORE CHRISTMAS PUNCH VARIATIONS
MOCKTAIL VERSION – Don’t add the Vodka. This is a great option if you have sober guests or for kids.
LOWER THE CALORIES – Use the store bought “Light” Lemonade.
GINGER BEER – Ginger beer has a stronger tastes because it is fermented with fresh ginger and sugar. So you’ll need to add more of the Cranberry Juice and Lemonade. Adjust accordingly to your taste.
HAVING THE MUNCHY ATTACK?
You’ll want to soak up your alcohol consumption to avoid the ratchet hangover the next day. Here are some appetizers to help you sober up:
- CHEESY NACHO FRIES
- OVEN ROASTED RED POTATO WEDGES
- HATCH CHILE CHICKEN STREET TACOS
- CHORIZO JALAPENO POPPERS
AIGHT I’M OUTRO TOOTz…
- 2 cups Cranberry Juice
- 1 cup Your Favorite Vodka
- 1 cup Lemonade, prepared
- 1 cup Ginger Ale
- Sliced oranges and fresh cranberries for garnishes
- Pinch of #TIPSY
- Slice your oranges and rinse your cranberries. If you’re using frozen cranberries, add them to the bowl. The frozen cranberries will keep the drink cool.
- Add the cranberry juice.
- Now, add the good stuff – VODKA!
- Pour in the Ginger Ale and Lemonade. Adjust to fit your flavor.
- Pour into a glass. Sip and get TIPSY!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use and love, or think my readers will find useful. Thanks Tootz!