Cram the Cranberries inside of this Cranberry Cheeseburger! Let me take you on this Cranberry Pandemonium tour. Get ready to put your Bibs on!
CRANBERRY CHEESEBURGER OVERVIEW
This is my second submission to the Cape Cod Select Food Blogger contest for their Cran-You-Believe-It category. My first submission was the Cranberry Cheese Crisps which I used on this cheeseburger recipe. In case you missed our sneak peek trailer on my Instagram Story, I did flash a Mouth Bombing Bunzy in the video.
Now, are you ready to take the tour?
THE CRANBERRY PANDEMONIUM TOUR LIST
Let me warn you! Cramming of cranberries are on full trottle.
- CRANBERRY TURKEY PATTIES
- CRANBERRY CHEESE CRISPS – A great low carb snack to eat alone too.
- CRANBERRY DELI TURKEY SLICES – I wanted to use Turkey Bacon but didn’t have any. So I used deli turkey slices in pepper flavor that I grab from the deli section of our local grocery store.
- CRANBERRY PICKLED ONIONS
- CRANBERRY RANCH AIOLI
- BURGER BUNS – The only thing that has not been infected by the cranberries until we make the burger!
CAPE COD SELECT
Cape Cod Select set out to be different, to change the cranberry market. There were two basic goals; Provide the public with “Cranberries for All Seasons”, and make them THE BEST quality on the market. The company is family owned and have been running their business for over 75 years. Can you say dedicated?
I love that you can find these cranberries year round! You don’t have to wait until cranberry season which is around the Autum season (September through Mid-November).
Cranberries are a superfood that’s pack with lots of nutrients and antioxidants. They lower high blood pressure and help with heart health which is my main health concern.
Cape Cod Select Cranberries can be found in your local grocery frozen fruit isles. To locate these delicious cranberries, click here.
You can stalk Cape Cod Select on their social media at: Cape Cod Select | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
BUILD THE PANDEMONIUM CHEESEBURGER
CRANBERRY TURKEY PATTIES
Grab 2 of your favorite turkey patties. I used preseasoned turkey patties. Add your oil over your frying pan. Fry both of the patties to your liking. Include a handful of Cape Cod Select’s Cranberries. With your spatula, smash the cranberries so the juice comes out. This will infuse a hint of cranberry taste to the turkey patties. When the patties are cooked. Set aside in a plate.
CRANBERRY DELI TURKEY
I like using deli turkeys straight from the butcher from my local grocery store. You can use any deli meats you want. Using the same pan, add the deli slices and let the cranberries caramelized.
In the same pan that you fried your turkey patties with, add your turkey deli slices. You don’t need to add oil. Fry your deli slices for a minute each side. Do the same with the cranberries and smush a few on top to infuse the cranberry tastes. Save your smashed cranberries to use for the cranberry aioli!
CRANBERRY PICKLED ONIONS
I think you’ll like the pinkish color from the mixture of cranberries and the onions.
Slice a yellow onion in half thinly. Grab a handful of cranberries. Throw them in that same pan. I’m trying to help you have less dishes to wash.
Throw in about 1/3 cup of light cranberry juice in the pan. Next, add a capful or 1 tsp of organic apple cider vinegar, Saute all the ingredients together for about 4-5 minutes until the onions are soft and tender. Set aside in a small bowl.
One of the best part of these cheeseburgers aside from the Cranberry Cheese Crisps is the cranberry aioli!
Use the saved smushed cranberries . Add about 2 tbsp of mayo and 1 tbsp of ranch dressing. Mix the 3 ingredients. The ranch dressing that I used is flavored with a hint of jalapenos. You can use your favorite ranch dressing.
It’s time to build the burgers in no particular order.
Toast your burger buns. Spread the aioli on both buns.
Add the turkey patty with the turkey deli slice on top, then the pickled onions, and top it off with the cheese crisps.
You’ll end up with this grand finale. Go ahead and give these 2 cheeseburgers a round of applause! 👏🏽
Hope yall enjoyed this Cranberry Cheeseburger Pandemonium Tour Tootz!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use and love, or think my readers will find useful. Thanks Tootz!
- 2 Burger Buns (Toasted)
- 2 slices Cranberry Cheese Crisps
Cranberry Turkey Patty
- 2 Turkey Patties (I used the preseasoned)
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Handful of Cape Cod Select Cranberries (Thawed)
Cranberry Turkey Delis
- 2 slices Turkey Deli (Pepper Flavored)
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (optional)
- 2 tbsp Light or Low Fat Mayo
- 1 tbsp Ranch Dressing (I used Jalapeno Ranch)
- 1 tbsp Cranberries from the pan
Cranberry Pickled Onions
- ½ small Onions (thinly sliced)
- 1 capful Organic Apple Cider (or 1 tsp)
- ⅓ cup Light Cranberry Juice
- 2 tbsp Cape Cod Select Cranberries (thawed)
Cranberry Turkey Patties
- Add your oil over your frying pan. Fry both of the patties to your liking. Include a handful of Cape Cod Select's Cranberries. With your spatula, smash the cranberries so the juice comes out. This will infuse a hint of cranberry taste to the turkey patties. When the patties are cooked. Set aside in a plate.
Cranberry Turkey Delis
- In the same pan, add your turkey delis and fry both sides. Do the same with the cranberries and smash it. When done, set aside with your turkey patties.
- Save the smashed cranberries in a small bowl. You'll need them later to make the cranberry aioli.
- Use the saved smushed cranberries. Add about 2 tbsp of mayo and 1 tbsp of ranch dressing. Mix the 3 ingredients.
Cranberry Pickled Onions
- Slice half of an onion thinly. Grab a handful of cranberries. Throw them into the same pan.
- Pour in about 1/3 cup of light cranberry juice in the pan. Next, add a capful (or 1 tsp) of organic apple cider vinegar. Saute all the ingredients together for about 4-5 minutes until the onions are soft and tender. Set aside in a small bowl.
Build the Cranberry Cheeseburgers
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Toast your burger buns in the oven at 400F for 2-3 minutes.
- Spread the cranberry aioli on all the buns. Next, add the turkey patties and place the turkey deli meats after. Add the pickled onions on top of the deli meat. Next, lay the Cranberry Cheese Crisps on top of the pickled onions. Top off with the burger bun.
- Enjoy the #Pandemonium Tootz!
Since you’re still voyeuring here, jump on these and try them out:
Holla at yo girl and sweet talk to me below TOOTz!
AIGHT I’M OUTRO…
YUMMM. You had me at cranberry! It would have never occur to include cranberry on a hamburger.
Haha, I loved experimenting with this and it came out delish!
Cranberries are good for the kidneys, so adding them to a burger is a healthy idea! Thanks for this 🙂
That is good to know! Thanks Anna!
Wow, everything looks delicious! I love it!
Thank you! It was a great combo of flavors
What a unique flavor combination! I think my husband would love this.
It was! Hope you like this!
I’d never think to try cranberry with a burger. I’m going to have to try this, looks amazing.
Oh for sure. You’ll like it!
This loooooks sooooooo good!!!! I can’t wait to make this tomorrow once I get all the ingredients.
Yay! you’ll get a kick out of it!
That looks so yummy! I love turkey and cranberry. I would have never thought of making it into a burger!
Haha thanks! Its a unique combo to try😊