Indulge in a delightful and nutritious meal with our Healthy Salmon Wrap recipe. Flaky wild-caught salmon, zesty lemon, creamy avocado, and a burst of flavors from ginger lemon & sriracha blends, all wrapped in a soft flour tortilla. Perfect for a quick lunch or dinner!
Are you ready to tantalize your taste buds while nourishing your body? Look no further than this delectable Healthy Salmon Wrap recipe. With a fusion of vibrant ingredients and an array of textures, this wrap is not only a feast for your senses but also a celebration of health and well-being.
Imagine sinking your teeth into tender, skinless wild-caught salmon fillets, infused with the bright and zesty essence of lemon. Picture the velvety smoothness of ripe Hass avocados, complementing the succulent salmon, creating a luxurious balance that will leave you craving for more. And that’s not all – a medley of sliced Roma tomatoes and a hint of sliced onion add a refreshing crunch to every bite, elevating the wrap’s complexity.
I love having salmon when I can. It does get a bit pricy when you order from a restaurant. Actually, I do prefer ordering from a restaurant cause someone else is cooking for me and I get the salmon served warm!😆 I usually order baked salmon with two side orders (broccoli & cheese casserole and mac & cheese).
When I was working at a car dealership back in Santa Monica, California many years ago, I used to order a Salmon Salad with balsamic dressing. That salmon salad was soo good! just reminiscing
As some of you know, I have been testing different types of foods to help improve and nourish my eyes. As I researched more, salmon has good benefits for eye health because of its vitamins and the omega-3 fatty acids which helps fight inflammation and the risk of macular degeneration!
THE SALMON WRAP BREAKDOWN
- Wild Caught Salmon Fillets
- Flour Tortillas
- Fresh Organic Mixed Greens Salad
- Juice from a fresh small lemon
- Avocados and Onions
- Seasonings and Black Pepper
HOW TO MAKE THIS HEALTHY SALMON WRAP
This salmon wrap is pretty simple to make. Similar to making a sandwich except you’re using a flour tortilla.
Preheat your oven to 400F and lay out your salmon fillets on a lined baking sheet with parchment paper. Squeeze some lemon juice over them bad girls and sprinkle some of your favorite seasonings on top. You may add salt + pepper to taste but I didn’t use salt.
While them salmons are in the sauna, lay out those flour tortillas. You may want to microwave them for a good 20 seconds.
Mash your fresh avocados over the flour tortilla, add some fresh greens, tomato slices, and the onions on top.
Once the salmons are done, place them over your pile and squeeze more lemon juice on top. Wrap and Roll…Viola!
If you’re looking for more flavors with your salmon, you can use my Spicy Orange Glazed Salmon to get more of a citrus flavor.
SERVE THIS SALMON WRAP WITH
JOCK THESE OTHER SEAFOOD RECIPES
AIGHT I’M OUTRO…
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use and love, or think my readers will find useful. Thanks Tootz!
- 4 4 oz Skinless Wild Caught Salmon Fillets
- 1 small Lemon (halved, save other half for later)
- 2 small Hass Avocados (halved per wrap)
- 1 small Roma Tomato (sliced)
- ¼ small Onion (sliced)
- ½ tsp Gourmet Collection Ginger Lemon & Sriracha Blends
- Dash of Cracked Black Pepper
- 4 8" Flour Tortillas
- Organic Spring Mix Salad
- Pinch of #Pleasure
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the 4 fillets on top. Squeeze half of lemon on top of the 4 salmon fillets. Season each salmon with the seasonings blends and cracked black pepper. Bake for 20 minutes or until salmon flakes using a fork.
- Grab a tortilla and mash half of an avocado. Then place spring mix, slices of the onions and tomatoes on top. Now, place the baked salmon on top. Squeeze the other lemon on top. Roll everything into a wrap. Cut the wrap in half. Continue the process for the others.
- Serve and Enjoy Tootz!
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is an approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.