Citrus flavors brings this baked salmon out with a pop of spicy to your palate. You’ll enjoy this Spicy Orange Glazed Salmon with a side of Cauliflower rice for dinner.
This baked salmon is a simple and easy to make that requires minimal ingredients. The citrusy flavors are derived by the freshly squeezed orange juice. The spicy flavor is inhibited with sriracha to bring out the boldness. Once you bite into the salmon, you’ll definitely want more!
- 2 Atlantic Salmon Filets
- Freshly Squeezed OJ
- Maple Syrup
- Brown Sugar
- Low Sodium Soy Sauce or Tamari
HOW TO MAKE THE SPICY ORANGE GLAZE FOR THE SALMON
This is a pretty easy glaze using a few ingredients. You’ll need a medium sized orange, freshly squeezed. I also added orange juice (from the gallon).
I pretty much mixed everything in the measuring cup. With a glazing brush, brush both salmons with the spicy orange glaze and well coat it.
Return back to the oven and bake for another 12-15 mins.
When salmon is done, pour the remaining glaze on top before serving.
PAIR THIS ORANGE GLAZED SALMON WITH
- 2 8oz Atlantic Salmon Filets
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Chile Powder
SPICY ORANGE GLAZE
- ½ Medium Orange (juiced)
- 2 tbsp Orange Juice
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Tamari or Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Sriracha
- Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- 1 tsp of #FRISKY
- On a baking sheet lined with foil, spray cooking oil. Preheat the oven to 400F. Spray salmon with cooking spray. Season both salmon filets with garlic, onion, cumin, chile powder, and tajin. Bake for 12-15mins. Remove from the oven and set aside to glaze the salmon.
- While salmon filets are baking, mix the ingredients for the Spicy Orange Glaze in a small bowl. With a glazing brush, brush both salmons with the spicy orange glaze and well coat it. Return back to the oven and bake for another 12-15 mins or until salmon flakes.
- When both salmons are done baking, pour the remaining glaze on top before serving. Sprinkle red pepper flakes on top for more spice.
- Serve with Smashed Potatoes and Cauliflower Rice.
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is an approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
Holla at yo girl and sweet talk to me below if yall make this TOOTz!