Dropping some cheesy bombs for your breakfast or brunch cravings. These Cheddar Drop Biscuits will satisfy your morning palates!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use and love, or think my readers will find useful. Thanks Tootz!
CHEDDAR DROP BISCUITS OVERVIEW
These are simple to make and requires minimal ingredients that you’ll have in your pantry.
The cheddar brings out the flavor from the biscuits! You’ll want to pop them in your mouth as soon as they’re out from the oven.
Enjoy these Cheddar Biscuits for breakfast, brunch, or anytime!
- All Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Unsweetened Plant Based Milk
- Cheddar Cheese – preferably shredded
- Unsalted Butter
- Parchment Paper
- Baking Sheet
PAIR THESE CHEDDAR BISCUITS WITH
- You’ll want to enjoy these golden drops with Sausage and Gravy!
- Add butter to them!
- Jam and jellies for that sweet tooth satisfaction
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 4 tbsp Liquid Egg Whites
- 1 stick melted Unsalted Butter
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 cup of #E-Sensual
- 1/2 Stick Unsalted Butter melted
- Dried Parsley
- dash of Garlic Powder
- dash of Onion Powder
- Preheat oven to 450F. Line with parchment paper
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl. Then add milk and butter. Fold in the cheeses.
- Place a drop about 1-2 tbsp on top of parchment paper. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- With a glazing brush, brush butter mixture on top. Let cool on baking rack for 5 minutes.
- Serve with butter or honey butter!
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is an approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
Since you’re still voyeuring here, jump on these and try them out:
- 5 BAGEL SANDWICH IDEAS
- SWEET POTATO & PURPLE POTATO HASH
- FILIPINO LONGANISA PATTIES
- SOUR CREAM & CHIVES SMASHED TATER TOTS
Holla at yo girl and sweet talk to me below TOOTz!
AIGHT I’M OUTRO…