These Spicy Asian BBQ Ribs are baked, seasoned with homemade rub and slathered with tasty spicy BBQ sauce. You’ll enjoy these ribs that are finger licking good!
SPICY ASIAN BBQ RIBS OVERVIEW
Get ready for some spicylicious ribs that are finger lickin’ good! You’ll want a few napkins on hand. You’re about to enjoy these Spicy Asian Ribs that’s low in carbs. You won’t feel so guilty but will leave you filling full and wanting more.
These ribs are perfect to have if you don’t have a grill on hand. They are baked for about 2 hours with homemade rub and basted with spicy bbq sauce. Trust me these ribs are worth the wait. Serve these ribs at a gathering or for your family’s weekend dinner.
Ready to put your bibs on?!
THE BBQ RIBS BREAKDOWN
- 1 lbs of Pork Ribs
- Olive oil spray
- Organic coconut brown sugar
- Garlic & onion powder, chile powder, cayenne, cumin, and cracked black pepper
THE SPICY BBQ SAUCE
- Sriracha – Keep it spicy!
- A package Kevins Natural Foods Korean BBQ Sauce
HOW TO MAKE THE RIBS
Preheat the oven to 300F. Line a baking sheet with alot of foil. I think I used half the roll of foil.
Remove extra skin on the back of ribs with a sharp knife or kitchen scissors.
Mix your homemade rub and set aside in a bowl. In another bowl add sriracha and the bbq sauce.
Use olive oil spray and spray ribs all around so the rub can hold. Spread the rub around on both sides. Using a brush, coat ribs with the spicy BBQ sauce.
Wrap and cover ribs with foil. Bake for 1 hour. Set aside the sauce for basting the next hour.
After one hour open up the foil and baste again with the same spicy bbq sauce and bake for an additional hour.
When done baking, open up foil, and broil for an additional 5 mins.
Get a sharp knife. Cut and separate the ribs. Baste it all over again.
Sprinkle some sesame seeds and green onions. Make it look drool worthy!
Remember to taste test. The spicy bbq sauce was just dripping over my fingers. So I had to take a bite!
PAIR THESE RIBS WITH
- SOUR CREAM & CHIVES SMASHED TATER TOTS – These tater tots are mixed in with sour cream that makes for a delicious side along with these ribs.
- CHEDDAR DROP BISCUITS – You would want to have these biscuits on hand to soak up the bbq sauce.
- TERIYAKI GREEN BEANS – This is the time to add some veggies on your plate.
Holla at yo girl and sweet talk to me below TOOTz!
AIGHT I’M OUTRO…
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use and love, or think my readers will find useful. Thanks Tootz!
- 1 lbs Pork Ribs
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray
- 1 tsp organic coconut brown sugar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp chile powder
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
Spice Asian BBQ Sauce
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1 package Kevin's Natural Foods Korean BBQ Sauce
- dash of #Sincerity
- Preheat the oven to 300F. Line a baking sheet with alot of foil.
- Remove extra skin on the back of ribs with a sharp knife or kitchen scissors.
- Use olive oil spray and spray ribs all around. Spread rub around on both sides. Using a brush, coat ribs with the spicy BBQ sauce. Wrap and cover ribs with foil. Bake for 1 hour. Set aside the sauce for basting the next hour.
- After one hour open up the foil and baste again with the same spicy bbq sauce and bake for an additional hour. When done baking, open up foil, and broil for an additional 5 mins. Use a sharp knife to cut and separate the ribs. Baste again with the bbq sauce.
- Sprinkle ribs with sesame seeds and add green onions.
- Serve alone or with a side of mixed greens salad.