Make your guests claw into grabbing crackers and having them dip into this Low Fat Crab Dip for game day!
LOW FAT CRAB DIP OVERVIEW
While you’re clawing your way into this delicious and easy Low Fat Crab dip that’s easy to make, you’re thinking, “Who’s going to win the playoffs this year?”
I’m a San Francisco 49ers fan. But hey, who ever wins this year – wins. It’s all about getting together with your fam bams and indulging on delicious appetizers, getting your drank on, and rooting for the suckiest team that you hated but actually made it to the Playoffs.
So get your grub on and let me know what your favorite team is?
THE DIP BREAKDOWN
- IMITATION CRAB MEAT
- LOW FAT SOUR CREAM
- LIGHT CREAM CHEESE – I used Philadephia Light Cream Cheese Chive and Onion flavor
- RANCH SEASONING PACKET – Any genereric ranch seasonings will do but I used Hidden Valley Ranch.
- CRACKERS OR YOUR FAVORITE VEGGIES
MORE APPETEASERz ON DECK
Holla at yo girl and sweet talk to me below if yall make this TOOTz!
AIGHT I’M OUTRO…
STALK ME ON MY NAUGHTY NETWORK
- 12 oz Imitation Crab
- 2 oz Light or Low Fat Sour Cream
- 1 oz Hidden Valley Ranch Dip packet
- 8 oz 1/3 Light Philadelphia Cream Cheese (Chive & Onion)
- Crackers or Veggies
- 1 cup of #FlyingKissez
- Chop the imitation crab into smaller chunks. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients in no particular order.
- Cover and chill in the fridge until ready to eat.
- Serve with crackers, chips, or your favorite veggies.