Don’t you just love the smell of roasted brown sugar walnuts in your house? Especially when it has the smell of Brown Sugar floating around the air. Bake these Brown Sugar Walnuts!
Well, you guys are going to love this quick and easy sweet tasting walnuts that were made from just 3 ingredients! I topped mines off on my Banana Nutty Pancakes!
My friend had some left over walnuts that she bought from Trader Joes. She also had a box of these C&H Pure Cane Golden Brown Sugar.
Guess what she did?….. YES! Gave them to me to make something out of them 🙂 I only supplied the Organic Virgin Coconut Oil that was used.
- Raw Walnuts Halves and Pieces
- Pure Cane Sugar – Brown
- Coconut Oil
PAIR THESE WALNUTS WITH
- You can use this as toppings for my Banana Nut Pancakes
- Mix them in some delicious cookies
Since you’re still voyeuring here, jump on these and try them out:
Holla at yo girl and sweet talk to me below TOOTz!
AIGHT I’M OUTRO…
STALK ME ON MY NAUGHTY NETWORK
INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | TWITTER
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use and love, or think my readers will find useful. Thanks Tootz!
Brown Sugar Walnuts
- 1 16 oz Raw Walnut Halves & Pieces (Trader Joe's)
- ½ cup Brown Sugar (any brand of your choice)
- 2 tbsp organic coconut oil (I used the Trader Joe's brand)
- Heat your pan with the coconut oil. Once it's melted, drop in the brown sugar. Mix for a few minutes until clumpy.
- Next, drop the walnuts in the same pan and toast them for about 3-4 minutes in low heat.
- By now you should have a scented kitchen. MMMhhMMM! It's ready to eat!
These seem so easy to make! I have to try and make some!
Yes they were! I used what I had and feel free to substitute or add any other ingredients!😊
This looks so yummm!!! I am definitely gonna cook it for my friends!!!!
Bon appetit, cravings!!!!
perfect! hope they enjoy =)
Oh my gosh! That sound absolutely divine!
I might have to try these. Sounds delicious!
Its pretty good. Great to add when baking too!
Yesss! These sound incredible! Definitely giving them a go
You’ll love them! Its so good when theyre a bit warm!