Taking two of your favorite desserts and combining them into one! These Cinnamon Chocolate Smores Krispies are a delectable dessert to munch on for the whole family!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use and love, or think my readers will find useful. Thanks Tootz!
CINNAMON CHOCOLATE SMORES KRISPIES OVERVIEW
We had some left over marshmellows when we went camping. We were roasting some smores over the campfire and had alot left over. The next day when we came back to reality from our Couple’s Fantasy World, and there were some chocolate rice krispy cereal hanging out in the pantry.
Then you know what came to my mind?!
Yes – chocolate krispies cereal in the pantry + left over marshmallows + cinnamon graham crackers = Cinnamon Chocolate Smores Krispies. (Unfortunately, we ate all the chocolate bars during the drive home.)
- Any rice krispies lingering in your pantry – preferably Chocolate
- Big puffy marshmallows
- Half a stick of unsalted butter
- Cinnamon Graham Crackers (crushed)
- Cinnamon powder (optional)
HOW TO MAKE CINNAMON CHOCOLATE SMORES KRISPIES
This recipe was easy to do. I used the microwave to melt the butter and the marshmallow in a medium sized microwaveable bowl. Then gently mixed the two ingredients together and you’ll have a white gooey glob.
Next, I added the crushed graham cinnamon crackers and the rice krispies. It’s okay if they’re not mixed so well. You want different chunks when you bite into them.
I repurposed an old container that I saved in case I needed to use it one day. So the measurements were about 5.5 x 8.5 in (aproximately half of a sheet of paper). Yes, I’m ghetto like that!
Line the container with wax paper not parchment paper! This will prevent the krispies from sticking to the container.
Go ahead and chill it in the fridge for 15 – 20 minutes or one hour longer. Cut into desired squares and eat it!
Make sure you and your family wash your hands with cooties! You don’t know where your fingers have been!
A perfect combination of cinnamon and chocolate rolled into one, in a scrumptious dessert. If you loved rice krispies treats when you were a kid, you’ll love them now more than ever!
- ½ unsalted butter stick
- 1 cup Big Jet Packed Marshmallows
- 3-4 pieces Cinnamon Graham Crackers (crushed)
- 1 cup Chocolate Rice Krispies Cereal
- 1 tsp of #SOLITUDE
- Melt butter in the microwave with the marshmallows for 30-45 secs in a microwave safe bowl.
- Add crushed graham crackers and chocolate rice krispies.
- In a small tray/container (5.5 x 8.5 inches) lined with wax paper, add the rice krispies. Chill for 15-20 minutes or 1 hour longer if desired.
- Cut into 6 pieces. Approx 2-3” per bar
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is an approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
Since you’re still voyeuring here, jump on these and try them out: